If you own an RV and it is sitting in storage, on the side of your yard, or in the driveway, you have an asset that can start making you some serious money today. At RVPlusYou.com we work directly with you to help find and connect you with people looking to rent your RV for their outdoor fun. Learn how we have reduced the risk of the process and made it easy for you to earn extra income from the RV rental business.
For more detailed and helpful information, click on one of the links below:
- 3 Smart Tips for First Time RV Buyers
- 5 Steps to starting your rental business and camping adventure
- Creating an Awesome RV Rental Listing
- Earn money renting your RV
- How to avoid losing money renting out your RV
- Interested in RV Transport – Delivery
- Renting Out Your RV
- Renting Out Your RV – The Damage Myth
- RV Rental Delivery Setup and Pickup Checklist
- RV Rental Equipment Checklist
- RV Rental Guidebook – Thank you for your interest
- RV Renter and New RV Owner Online Training Program
- RV Vacation Rental Management Program
- Starting Your Own RV Rental Business
- The Playbook – How to List Your RV and Get Started
- The Pros and Cons of Renting Your RV
- What to consider when starting an RV rental business
How to List Your RV For Rent
- Make sure to choose a title that will be searched. Example: “RV Rental Sleeps 8 Delivered to Houston Area Campgrounds”
- Be complete in your description:
- What should renters expect when they arrive?
- What condition is your RV?
- What sets you apart?
- Note: The more relevant, detailed, and useful information you provide, the better your chances are of booking the rental request.
You must upload photos, and you must activate. Your RV will NOT show up in search results until you “Activate” your listing. Make sure to upload quality photos. You can edit photos after you upload: Brightness, rotate, crop, etc.
After uploading photos, make sure all your information is correct: detailed pricing, delivery fees, extra mileage fees, cancellation policy, address and description, etc.
Click on the round button in the red slide shown below to activate. The red “Hidden” slide will move to a green “Visible”. Your all set!
Your RV will now show up in search results. We highly recommend that you read our How to Book guide so that you may assist your renters with the booking process. After two bookings, you qualify to become a Gold Host.