Why is our RV Rental Program the right choice for you?
- By having RV owners share their RVs and deliver to local destinations, RV renters can travel in more fuel-efficient cars.
- Since the RVs are rented near their storage facilities, the RVs travel shorter distances to where they will be used.
- Renting rather than buying means that the use per vehicle is cut dramatically. Energy and resources used to manufacture RVs drops and production becomes very efficient.
It helps get families outside
- We all know how important it is to spend more time outside, exercise, and eat right. The camper’s lifestyle supports these goals.
- Many people don’t feel comfortable driving or towing a big box. By having an experienced driver deliver and set up the RV rental, more people can enjoy the outdoors without having to figure out how to drive, tow, or set up an RV
- Renting an RV from an owner (private party) is typically much less expensive than renting from the big corporate guys.
You earn extra income
- By sharing your RV just 6 times per year, you can earn as much as $5,000, cut emissions, and help families afford to go camping
- Sharing your RV gives you a reason to keep it maintained. This is important because RVs don’t like to sit – they simply fall apart if they’re not used.
- Extra income means money for your own vacations and the ability to help cover the cost of owning
- Being officially in the RV rental business can also mean tax benefits (see your tax professional for details).
So, whether you’re an RV owner or an RV renter, thank you for joining us!