RVPlusYou’s Gold Host program allows RV owners who list their RVs for rent on the platform a way to distinguish themselves from other RV owners. Most RVs offer similar features and quality and are listed at similar rates. In this situation, Gold Host status gives you an advantage over other RV owners listed in the same delivery area.
Gold hosts are identified by the gold RV medallion in their profile. This helps renters know that they are dealing with a reputable owner who has satisfied other RV renters in the past. RVPlusYou ensures that both parties get what they expect, but the RVPlusYou Gold Host make sure that the rental experience is top-notch as well.
Only those hosts who meet certain requirements and go above and beyond for their guests are listed as Gold Hosts. However, this doesn’t mean that other RV owners are not worthy of consideration. It just means that they are either new and haven’t qualified yet, or that they don’t handle as many rentals as the Gold Hosts.
What are the benefits of being a Gold Host on RVPlusYou?
- A stand-out Gold RV Medallion on your profile helps renters identify confirmed Gold Hosts.
- It activates the “Click to Call” feature. This means:
- Renters can call you toll-free with one click of a button.
- Phone calls from you to renters who make inquiries are allowed before the booking.
- Renters can call Gold Hosts before the booking.
- Better placement in search results, and higher rankings.
- Higher overall booking conversion rates.
What are the requirements to become an RVPlusYou Gold Host?
- Gold Hosts must meet the regular RV owner requirements:
- Must be email verified
- Must be phone verified
- Must adhere to all T&C’s
Gold Hosts must also meet the following requirements.
- At least two confirmed bookings through the RVPlusYou platform
- At least two positive reviews from renters
- Connected to RVPY on at least one social platform
- Reaction to rental requests under 24 hours average
- Must have a confirmed profile photo of themselves and/or family
- Listing meets quality standards: Photos, descriptions, amenities, etc.