RV Rental Business Opportunity
Do you own an RV? Are you looking to build a business in your market? If this sounds like you, take a look at RVPlusYou’s RV vacation rental business opportunity. No selling required, and if you own an RV, you’re already qualified to begin.
For RV owners who don’t have time to manage the delivered RV rental process, contact us to find out how to earn extra income and offset the cost of ownership. RVPlusYou has created a unique program designed to take all of the work and stress off of the RV owner, while creating a unique franchise opportunity for entrepreneurs.
For entrepreneurs who are looking for a business opportunity, contact us to find out how to build a business in your market. RVPlusYou has created a unique turn-key program designed to take all of the work and stress off of the RV owner, while creating a unique franchise opportunity for entrepreneurs.
For RV Storage facilities interested in adding value for storage customers, or generating additional revenue, become an RV Rental Manager. This plan has the potential to increase the value of your business, attract new customers, and add value for existing RV owner customers.
Where available, our local RV Vacation Rental Manager will contract RV owners, to rent out RV’s and generate extra income from this otherwise idle asset. Every aspect of the process is covered with a safe, turn-key rental process: No driving or towing by renters and no excess miles added to the coach. Therefore, this limits the potential for damage and increases the resell value of your RV.
As an RV Rental Manager (RVRM) you will manage the available inventory in your protected market area. You will obtain targeted inventory from storage locations, repair facilities, RV dealers, as well as through other means.
RVPlusYou will refer RVs to you for consignment consideration. Then, the RVRM will contract directly with the RV owner, to rent out their RV. Owners have a viable choice allowing them to earn extra income from their RV while minimizing risk.
What is the average revenue per RV rental?
The specific amount agreed upon is between you the RVRM and the RVO. Our RV Rental Channel partners will help you with this calculation, but the typical earnings for a 5-night delivered RV rental are below:
- $145/night on average – Newer 26′ coach, sleeps 4-6
- $150 delivery/set up/pick up fees
- $50 cleaning fee
- 5-night minimum
What is the RV Rental Manager Responsible for?
The RVRM has three main responsibilities:
- Acquiring/Managing RV inventory – Friends, family, local RV storage facilities, RV repair shops, and other sources provide the inventory. You simply work through the process of consigning the unit into “your fleet”.
- Check-in/Check-out process – Your renters will need to be checked in and checked out. Part of the check-out process is scheduling the cleaning, repairs, and maintenance to prepare for the next check-in.
- Delivery/Set up/Pick Up – You will deliver and set up the RVs for people who don’t want to, or can’t, drive or tow the RV. You will deliver and set up at locations near you: local campgrounds, events, weddings, and private homes.
What is RVPlusYou responsible for?
RVPlusYou has a network of channel partners who help you manage the RV rental process. Via this network of channel partners, we’ll set you up and show you how to manage your new business. We will layout a turn-key operation. The following responsibilities fall on us and our channel partners:
- Listing RVs – RVPlusYou, or our partner, will help you get listings set up for each rental in your fleet.
- Booking and reservations – We do the marketing and advertising to find RV renters.
- Scheduling – Our partners will schedule the rentals, deliveries, and returns.
- Customer Support/Teamwork – RVPlusYou, our channel partner, and you will provide top-notch customer support.
What does this RV Vacation Rental Management Program Mean for RV Qwners?
By working with you and RVPlusYou, RV owners can rest assured that they will receive an income from their idle assets. We do everything we can to market their RVs and find renters.
Renting through RVPlusYou offers peace of mind – Because every booking happens on the RVPlusYou platform, you will have visibility into every aspect of every rental. AND, your RV is protected by our industry-leading Property Protection Plus program with a $5,000 damage policy and $300,000 liability policy.
Next Steps – Take Action
If you’re an RV Owner and want to start earning extra income from your RV, contact us, we can get you started right away with a qualified RV Rental Manager. So why let your RV deteriorate any longer?
If you’re a self-starter/entrepreneur, or an RV storage owner, take the next step and contact us, begin working with our turn-key process. You can follow the next steps to begin obtaining inventory and managing the delivered RV rental process for RV Owners.
- Contact us – If qualified, you will have a protected territory with all rental leads from your territory flowing directly to you. Then, once approved, you will register with an approved RVPlusYou channel partner who will get you started: Training, forms, etc. Everything you need to get started.
- Find inventory – In essence, you are building inventory of RV rentals: a fleet of assets that you can offer for rent to others. It’s not much different than a hotelier building a hotel and renting rooms. But in this case, you don’t own the “room inventory.” The RVs are owned by others who don’t have time to do the work. Here are some places to look for inventory:
- RV storage locations – Most RV’s sit idle 86% of the year. Since the cost to store and maintain the RV is high, most RV owners are motivated to find an alternative solution. For this reason, approximately 10% of all RV owners will want to join this program. One RV storage location alone can provide enough inventory for the entire geographic market. Contact the RV Storage location and present our plan.
- RV dealers and repair shops – Talk to the locals in the industry who know the market. Chances are they just had a conversation with an RV owner tired of the expenses. You have the solution.
- Online – Nothing is keeping you from contacting RV owners who are selling their RV on eBay, Craigslist, or RVTrader. Why not rent it out while it’s for sale? Iin most cases, RV Owners can earn more by renting for 2 years than what the RV is worth.
- Prepare to list your inventory on RVPlusYou.com – Obtain quality photos and list your inventory according to our Playbook.
Most “startup business opportunities” offer much less in the form of “opportunity” and require much more in terms of upfront cash investments. RVPlusYou is offering a low-cost startup opportunity because we’re growing too. Our concept is new, and we’re looking to build this process around self-starting business-minded people.
Don’t let your RV, or your neighbor’s RV, sit and rot. All recreational vehicles need to remain in use, or they will deteriorate fast. Using your RV regularly means that you keep it clean, maintained, and ready for your next vacation. Renting out your RV while it’s not in use means that it’s earning you extra income to cover the cost maintenance, storage, insurance, and other expenses.
Whether you’re an RV owner looking to earn from your RV, or you’re looking for a business opportunity, contact us to see if our goals fit with your goals.