Renting out your own RV, motorhome, or camping trailer can be a profitable side business to generate extra income. The biggest problem with renting out your RV and the reason why most people do not rent out their own RV is the fear of potential damage.
As RV owners our selves we had the same concerns, so we developed RVPlusYou.com, a turn-key RV rental system designed to connect potential RV renters with RV owners in a manner that protects our most precious of assets. The difference is instead of handing over the keys for your RV to a random stranger you as the owner keep control:
- The RV renter rents your RV for a daily fee plus a delivery and set-up fee.
- You deliver your RV to the camping destination chosen by the renter.
- You set up the unit on site.
- The renter drives their own vehicle to their rented campsite and enjoys RV Camping in a whole new way.
- You (or your driver) picks it back up after check out and returns it home.
- RVPlusYou returns the deposit to the renter, and returns your portion of the rental fees.
Deliveries can be arranged based upon where you want to delivery. Want to deliver only to the neighboring state park? That is okay. Want to deliver anywhere within a 60 miles radius? That is fine too. You set the rules and control your RV usage, who you rent to, and how much you charge.
RVPlusYou charges a nominal 3% Host Fee to you, the RV owner. They charge 6% to 17% booking fee to the renter. RVPlusYou provides online customer support via toll free, email, and chat to renters. They also provide at no cost, an Rental Protection Plan, booking engine, reservation platform, and more.
Allow RV renters to enjoy the outdoors without having to worry about them crashing and destroying your RV. All of this earns you extra income while filling a real need in the market.