- Specific information collected from you that is personally identifiable, including how the information is used and with whom it might be shared
- Your choices regarding the use of your information
- Security procedures used by RVPlusYou to safeguard your data
- The procedures for correcting inaccuracies in your data
RVPlusYou owns solely all information collected through this website. No information contained on this website is rented or sold to any third party.
Personal information may be disclosed by RVPlusYou where required by law, or at our discretion in cases where such disclosure is required to:
- conform with legal requirements
- meet the requirements of a legal process served through this website or the Company, or
- defend and/or protect the RVPlusYou website, Company, employees, or users
Please note: You may use the RVPlusYou website without installing cookies. However, some portions of the site may not work as intended.
In the event that RVPlusYou is sold to or merged with another company, we may transfer your information to that new company.
At RVPlusYou, we are committed to your privacy, as well as the security of your computer. We employ the best standard Internet security procedures and technologies to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized use, access, and disclosure.
Some links on the RVPlusYou website lead to external sites. We strongly recommend that our users be watchful when visiting linked sites that may collect personal data, as RVPlusYou is not responsible for the privacy practice or the contents of external websites.
By continuing your use of RVPlusYou, you agree to the terms of this privacy notice, and any potential future updates.