Camping / Family reunions / Weddings / Festivals / Holiday extra sleeping quarters. You need an RV we have you covered. Call us for a free quote.
Leave the hard part to us. We will deliver, set up, and pick up afterwards.
Who wants to deal with towing an RV hours or even days away from home when you can rent a local RV fully loaded with all the amenities of home. We provide everything you will need for your vacation. We even take care of the hard and ugly side of dumping all sewage and grey tanks afterwards.
Dry camping (boon docking)? No problem our unit is equipped with a 200 watt solar charging system. This system will operate the basic systems of the unit. If you would like to have all of the appliances like air conditioner, television, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, or any other 110V operated appliance, then a generator would be needed. We do offer a 9500 watt Predator inverter generator (Quite type), pricing at bottom of description.
2022 Springdale 298BHWE
• *Queen bedroom with linens, comforter, and 4 pillows. Also there are closets on both sides for storage.
• Dual bunkbed rear bedroom includes 4 Sleeping bags and 8 pillows.
• *Couch can be pulled out into a bed for children.
• Dinette area can also be turned into a bed for children.
• 50 inch flat screen TV
• Electric fireplace
• Refrigerator 8 cubic ft. and freezer.
• Overhead microwave with range hood.
• 3 burner stove with oven.
• Kitchen supplies included; cooking utensils, 3 piece BBQ kit, pots and pans, mixing bowls, plates, bowls, and cups. (We recommend paper plates and plastic utensils when dry camping as there is a limited amount of water.)
• Utensil hooks and magnetic knives holder next to cooking range.
• Extra-large sink with telescoping faucet.
• Coffee maker
• Outside 2 burner cooking range and small refrigerator.
• Outside matt
• 4 camping chairs
We provide the following items;
• Pots and pans
• Coffee maker
• Cooking utensils
• 3 piece BBQ set
• Dish drying rack
• Kitchen towels
• Cleaning supplies- caddy with Lysol, Windex, Dawn soap, scrub brush, sponge, cleaning rags, dust pan, and broom.
The following add-ons can be added at your request;
• Propane fire pit $10.00 per night (requires propane tank)
• Propane BBQ grill $10.00 per night ( requires propane tank)
• 5 gallon filled propane tank $45.00 1 time fee
• 9500 watt Predator inverter generator $45.00 per night. Customer responsible for fuel at current fuel prices. For your convenience (fuel must be prepaid) we can fill the generator for you and include a fuel can so that you can purchase additional fuel if needed.
• No Pets.
• No Smoking or Vaping.
• No attaching or leaning any items on RV siding.
• No climbing on RV.
• The person named on the rental contract must be present to take delivery of RV. No Exceptions.
• We will go over the RV systems and how to operate them and answer any questions.
• Delivery times are between 12:00 PM and 5:00 PM. We will call and schedule your delivery time.
• Please be on time as we do have other deliveries or pick-ups. There is a late fee of $35.00 for every half hour past the delivery time. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if you are extremely late or your late arrival interferes with other scheduled deliveries or pick-ups.
• After hours is any time after 5:00 PM. We can deliver after hours; fees are between $60.00 to $100.00 depending on location. This fee is in addition to the normal delivery fees.
Type of RV: Travel Trailer
Length: 29 Feet
Pets: Pets or other animals are not allowed
Security Deposite Hold: $1000
Check In: 12:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Cancellation Policy: Strict: 50% refund minus Guest fees up until 1 week prior to arrival
Cleaning Fees: $120
Delivery Area: 60 Miles
Base Delivery Fees: $150
Basic Delivery Area: 15 Miles
Mileage fee outside basic delivery area: $5 Per Mile
I have lived on the Central Coast of California for most of my life. I am an outdoors person who loves being outdoors. I have 3 RV's and a fishing boat. On my times off I love to go camping. My favorite spots are Morro Bay, Lopez Lake, and Port San Luis Obispo. Some of the best ocean rock fishing around is right here on the central coast. The beaches are some of the greatest too. We have some of the best beaches on the coast. Weather you want to ride your off road toys or just relax and take in some sun, you wont find a better place than the coast. We have some lakes close by which are great locations to camp and fish. I love camping and fishing our local lakes too. We have Cachuma lake in Santa Barbara and we have Lopez Lake in San Luis Obispo. Both of these lakes offer some great camping and fishing. Growing up in this area has been the best. I have many memories camping and fishing the lakes and coastal areas. Lots of great memories with family and friends in this area. I have rv camped from Santa Barbara to Morro Bay throughout my life. The Coast is by far one of the best kept secrets and is one of the best places to live and play.
Class C Motor Home (Cab over bed)