Camping / Family reunions / Weddings / Festivals / Holiday extra sleeping quarters. You need an RV we have you covered. Call us for a free quote.
Leave the hard part to us. We will deliver, set up, and pick up afterwards.
Who wants to deal with towing an RV hours or even days away from home when you can rent a local RV fully loaded with all the amenities of home? We provide everything you will need for your vacation. We even take care of the hard and ugly side of dumping all sewage and grey tanks afterwards.
Dry camping (boon docking)? No problem our unit is equipped with a 200 watt solar charging system. This system will operate the basic systems of the unit. If you would like to have all of the appliances like air conditioner, television, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, or any other 110V operated appliance, then a generator would be needed. We do offer a 9500 watt Predator inverter generator (Quite type), pricing at bottom of description.
2017 Keystone Hide Out LHS
• Master bedroom in front with privacy sliders. Comes with linens, comforter, 4 pillows, and pillow cases. Closets on both sides for storage and shelf above bed.
• Double bunks in back. Comes with 4 sleeping bags, 4 pillows, and 4 pillow cases.
• Pull out sofa pulls out into a bed for children.
• Dinette converts into a bed for children.
• Refrigerator and freezer 8 cubic ft.
• 3 burner stove with oven.
• Microwave with range hood.
• Double tub stainless steel sink.
• 28” flat screen TV.
• Stereo- CD, DVD, Bluetooth, inside and outside speakers.
• RV vacuum system.
• Pantry closet.
• Bathroom- sink, medicine cabinet with mirror, upgraded commode, bathtub / shower combo.
• 13 foot awning.
• Outside shower
We provide the following items;
• Pots and pans
• Cooking utensils
• 3 piece BBQ set
• Dish drying rack
• Kitchen towels
• Cleaning supplies- caddy with Lysol, Windex, Dawn soap, scrub brush, sponge, cleaning rags, dust pan, and broom.
• 4 outside camping chairs
• Outside camping matt
Additional Items that can be added to your rental (fees apply);
• Propane fire pit $10.00 per day. (Requires a 5 gallon propane tank)
• Propane gas grill $10.00 per day (requires a 5 gallon propane tank)
• Propane full 5 gallon $45.00
• Firewood $12.00 a bundle. Check availability
• Oak BBQ pit $10.00 per night
• 9500 watt Predator inverter generator $45.00 per night. Customer responsible for fuel at current fuel prices. For your convenience (fuel must be prepaid) we can fill the generator for you and include a fuel can so that you can purchase additional fuel if needed.
Type of RV: Travel Trailer
Model: Hide Out LHS
Length: 26 Feet
Pets: Pets or other animals are not allowed
Security Deposite Hold: $1000
Cancellation Policy: Strict: 50% refund minus Guest fees up until 1 week prior to arrival
Cleaning Fees: $120
Delivery Area: 50 Miles
Base Delivery Fees: $150
Basic Delivery Area: 15 Miles
Mileage fee outside basic delivery area: $5 Per Mile
I have lived on the Central Coast of California for most of my life. I am an outdoors person who loves being outdoors. I have 3 RV's and a fishing boat. On my times off I love to go camping. My favorite spots are Morro Bay, Lopez Lake, and Port San Luis Obispo. Some of the best ocean rock fishing around is right here on the central coast. The beaches are some of the greatest too. We have some of the best beaches on the coast. Weather you want to ride your off road toys or just relax and take in some sun, you wont find a better place than the coast. We have some lakes close by which are great locations to camp and fish. I love camping and fishing our local lakes too. We have Cachuma lake in Santa Barbara and we have Lopez Lake in San Luis Obispo. Both of these lakes offer some great camping and fishing. Growing up in this area has been the best. I have many memories camping and fishing the lakes and coastal areas. Lots of great memories with family and friends in this area. I have rv camped from Santa Barbara to Morro Bay throughout my life. The Coast is by far one of the best kept secrets and is one of the best places to live and play.
Class A Motor Home