Are you looking for the best destination RV camping resorts to visit this year in Florida? Check out our list and get packing!
We have 9 killer resorts on our list:
- Silver Palms RV Resort
- Carrabelle Beach RV Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Keys Palms RV Resort
- Orlando RV Resort
- Santa Rosa RV Resort
- Compass RV Resort
- Destin RV Beach Resort
- Coastline RV Resort
Florida is a travel paradise filled to the brim with everything you need to recharge. It has year-round sunshine, pristine turquoise waters, breathtaking white sand beaches, tropical palm trees, delicious seafood, vibrant outdoor attractions, and some of the largest amusement parks in the world.
One of the best ways to get a taste of this natural wonderland is to have an RV rental delivered and set up at a campground conveniently located near the attractions you want to explore.
Not sure where to RV camp in the sunshine state? Here are the top RV resorts in Florida.
Silver Palms RV Resort
If you’re looking for an RV glamping spot that sits in the middle of the action, Silver Palms RV resort is the perfect place to stay. It’s situated half a mile from the peaceful Lake Okeechobee, 90 miles from Fort Myers, and about two hours from Walt Disney World Resort. Stay here, and you can easily explore the surrounding wetlands. Anglers, hikers, cyclists, and bird-watchers will love the serene backdrop.
- Location – Okeechobee, FL
- Amenities – 287 oversized RV sites, full hookups including water, electric and sewer, modern restrooms, laundry and shower facilities, clubhouse, dog park, a heated pool, Wi-Fi, and fitness center. There’s also an assortment of courts, including pickleball, volleyball, petanque, and shuffleboard.
Carrabelle Beach RV Resort
For pet parents looking for a resort that will welcome your furry baby, have your RV rental delivered to Carrabelle Beach RV Resort. It’s a peaceful getaway that truly has something for everyone. Couples, kids, and pets will have a blast here. When you don’t want to sleep in your RV or travel trailer rental, you can pick one of the many lodging options–think campground cabins, resort cottages, and even a posh ocean-view loft.
- Location – Carrabelle, FL
- Amenities – Full hookups, laundry facility, trash pick up, Wi-Fi, cable, large swimming pool, children’s playground, clubhouse, fish cleaning station, and a picnic table. Your four-legged family member will love the pet play area and dog-friendly beach just across the street.
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
If you’re searching for an RV resort that will keep your kids thoroughly entertained, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is the place to be. It’s a family and pet-friendly escape situated on 750 acres of cypress and pine forest. It will give you easy access to the Magic Kingdom while allowing you to see fireworks right from the campground.
- Location – Orlando, FL
- Amenities – 847 campsites, water and electrical hookups, restrooms, private showers, laundry facilities, Wi-Fi, cable television, picnic tables, charcoal grills, a large main pool, and kiddie pool. You can also enjoy archery, horseback riding, canoeing, and tennis.
Keys Palms RV Resort
A classic gem with incredible waterfront views ending with stunning sunsets, Key Palms RV Resort offers you everything you could ever want during your stay without compromising on luxury. Miami is just an hour north, and Key West is just a two-hour drive away. With only 30 sites, this fantastic escape has a cozy vibe and never feels crowded.
- Location – Key Largo, FL
- Amenities – Pull-in, pull-through, and back-up sites, full hookups with 30 and 50 amp electric, shower facilities, self-service laundry, Wi-Fi, cable, clubhouse, private boat marina, fitness gym, private patios, heated pool and spa, bicycle rental, and fishing.
Orlando RV Resort
Want a place to relax, mingle, or get active? Get your RV rental delivered and set up at Orlando RV Resort. Nestled on 255-acres along the shores of a spring-fed lake with sandy beaches, this getaway makes a perfect home base for exploring natural surroundings. The resort offers a combination of unique activities to keep you engaged, from mini-golf, shuffleboard to swimming.
- Location – Clermont, FL
- Amenities – Sewer, power and water hookups, restrooms, laundry facilities, clubhouse, swimming pool, library, game room, fishing, playground, dog park, and pickleball.
Santa Rosa RV Resort
An upscale RV Park with a lovely tropical setting, Santa Rosa RV resort is a beautiful waterfront playground located on Florida’s panhandle. Rent an RV and have it delivered to this resort, then head there to kick back and enjoy the magical charms of the great outdoors.
- Location – Navarre, FL
- Amenities – 88 sites, full hookups, restroom and showers, laundry, fenced dog run, playground, fitness room, Wi-Fi, heated pool, private white sandy beaches, 300-foot long fishing pier, and fire pit.
Compass RV Resort
One of the best Florida RV campgrounds for glamping, Compass RV Resort offers the area’s finest accommodation for your rental rig. The resort lies near the historically rich town of St. Augustine, making it an interesting place for the curious. You can also enjoy campfire jam sessions, a yappy hour at the dog park, outdoor movie nights, or soaking in the scenery on their nature trails. The resort has three distinct sections–The Grove, The Pond, and the Oasis, each offering a unique experience.
- Location – St. Augustine, FL
- Amenities – Full hookups, patio sites, laundry room, cable TV, Wi-Fi access, swimming, clubhouse, recreational field, on-site storage, fitness center, dog park, and hiking trails.
Destin RV Beach Resort
Yet another one of the best RV resorts in Florida, Destin RV Beach Resort has everything you need to relax in high style. It’s located in the heart of the Destin area, a place known for its sugar-white sand beach and emerald green waters. This campground is a paradise for those who want to relax all day on the beach, go for a deep-sea fishing excursion, or splash at a big water park.
- Location – Destin, FL
- Amenities – 36 beautifully landscaped RV sites that can accommodate rigs of all sizes, electric hookups, baths and showers, laundry, cable, Wi-Fi, entertainment area, two heated pools, a spa, golf cart rental, gated security, plus dining options within walking distance
Coastline RV Resort
Well off the beaten path on the Apalachicola Bay is the Coastline RV Resort. Book a delivered RV Rental near Eastpoint, FL, stay at this five-star resort, and you’ll appreciate its coastal charm. This getaway offers breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and St. George Island, and there are many outdoor pursuits to keep you distracted. Whether you prefer to bask on the beach, stay active in the fitness center, explore small towns, or go offshore fishing, you’ll enjoy your stay.
- Location – Eastpoint, FL
- Amenities – 30 pull-through and back-in RV sites, full hookups, shower facility, private family restroom, laundry facilities, Wi-Fi, cable, swimming pool, large screened-in porch, picnic table, grill, full kitchen, fitness center, and 100-foot pier.
Have Your RV Rental Delivered and Set Up at Your Favorite Florida Campground
No doubt about it, camping in a top RV resort in Florida is an experience like no other. From the incredible weather and stunning scenery to endless recreation activities, you’re sure to create longtime memories.
Yet, we understand not everyone is comfortable driving or towing an RV, or has the time to take a long road trip to a vacation destination. Also, we know some of us prefer to experience the comfort of camping in an RV or travel trailer rental without the hustle of driving and setting one up.
That’s why RVPlusYou is here to help you book a recreational vehicle and then have the RV rental delivered and set up at a Florida resort of your choice. What better way to get the fun started immediately!