The prices listed are per day.
Drive, request a delivery, or request a stationary rental.
We will deliver our 31 foot RV within 50 miles of Corona High School (1150 W 10th St, Corona, CA 92882) to the RV campsite you've reserved with water, electricity, and sewage hookups. We offer airport pick-up and delivery. We charge $6 per mile to deliver the RV to your campsite.
If you'd like a delivery to a legal location other than a campground for up to 24 hours, select Stationary Rental. Great for an air-conditioned space to prep for outdoor wedding photos, etc!
If you're looking to socially distance with a road trip, we provide you with 50 free miles each night and charge $0.75/mile thereafter.
Six guests (or eight if two at least two are kids) can enjoy the queen bed lofted above the cab in the front, the new cooling-gel memory foam queen bed in the back bedroom, or the short but wide twin beds found in the three-seat sofa and four-seat dinette. Young kids? Ask about our baby/toddler gear.
Keep groceries in the fridge and freezer before trying a new recipe from scratch on new appliances in the fully-stocked kitchen. We can even stock the RV with a LONG list of items for free upon request, shown in the add-ons.
Shower off in the attached outdoor shower to keep sand and mud out of the house. Pull out sheets, blankets, and pillows stocked for each bed and still find numerous storage. Cleaning supplies (even hand soap) and sheets are always included.
Your $50 cleaning fee covers washing linens, cleaning and sanitizing the RV. Your security deposit covers washing dishes; removing trash, stains, and smells; repairing damages; and replacing missing items. If you are driving the RV, we will take your mileage and other fees from your deposit upon return.
Send us your dates and travel plans and we can reply with a quote that includes the rental price, delivery/mileage charges, cleaning fee, and time frames we are available to drop off and pick up the RV.
We plan to use this motorhome for our kids' entire childhood. PLEASE help us keep it in such perfect condition basically by leaving it the way you found it, by:
- Removing your shoes inside. We vacuum and wash the floors after every guest so you’ll be walking on clean floors.
- NOT SMOKING.
- Cleaning up anything you spill immediately. We will charge for any water damage, stains, etc.
- Not partying. If camping isn't fun without partying, please consider renting a different RV.
- Only sleeping on the four beds with the sheets and pillow cases we've provided and never directly on the beds.
- Not sitting on the furniture or the beds while wet (showering or swimming). Smells and water tend to leave lasting damage.
- Washing and leaving all your dishes to dry in the dish rack provided in the sink when you check out.
- Removing all trash from the motorhome when you check out.
- Leaving all used towels inside a white trash bag in the kitchen when you check out.
- Leaving the used sheets and pillow cases only on the queen bed in the bedroom when you check out. We want to avoid any guest contact with the mattress protector.
- Removing the used sheets and pillow cases from the other three beds and leaving them in the white trash bag in the kitchen when you check out.
- Returning the dinette and couch to their original positions.
- Checking in the fridge and freezer, under beds, in corners, and all storage spaces for all your belongings! We have a pile of personal things that guests have left behind.
This RV Rental listing has no feedback.
This RV is unavailable.
You won't be charged yet